Innovation and culture courses for business growth
We believe everyone is creative.
Ideas are realised by working together, so design the work around the people.
As a business, you need to innovate. Design thinking is the process of mapping future-led strategies.
Ever wonder where great ideas come from? Redefine your creative process with our unique methods.
Your company culture is the foundation that success is built on. Are you making the most of it?
With human-centred design and emotional intelligence techniques, you can work together, better.
So, what can we do for you?
We use design thinking methods to provide businesses, communities and other projects with innovation and company culture support. Scroll down for more information on our processes.
We give you the skills to develop ideas for new products, services and business strategies.
We help you explore your values, your connections as colleagues and your personal journey.
How do we do things?
Online learning packages
(We aim to offer:)
1-1 Coaching & consultation
- Custom pre-workshop preparation
- Tailored approach to fit your needs
- Unique tools and proven methods
- Access to design thinking expertise
- Supportive and friendly guidance
- Bespoke follow-up services
- Learning at your speed
- Digestible, easy-to-follow content
- Professional, quality videos
- Accompanying printable worksheets
- Digital copies of our tools
- Certificates of completion
- Personalised experience
- Effective, no-nonsense coaching
- For teams and management
- Structured, expert-led sessions
- Informal chats and ad hoc advice
- Support for our other services
Read what people say
Happily, we have success stories to share - but don't take it from us!
“I would highly recommend anyone in business attend courses run by Mindfulness Design; whether new to business or established. In fact, these innovations might be of use to someone thinking about setting up a business or to help develop a concept or invention that they might have.”
“I joined Josh and Mia for a Design Thinking and Innovation workshop, and really enjoyed my day. I found their approach to be grounded but deeply engaging. Their tools challenge you to think about processes much more deeply, and to look at your own perceptions in greater detail. Spinning ideas Mad Hatter style was also great fun! Can highly recommend!”